If you want to immigrate to Australia to join your partner, you must be aware of the various requirements for a partner visa. The process is far from a simple fill-up form, and it is best left to the professionals. Here are some tips for you to consider:


For skilled workers, an ENS visa may be the solution. This permanent residence visa is designed to attract highly skilled overseas workers to Australia. A skilled worker can nominate themselves for the Employer Nomination Scheme if their Australian employer has an approved occupation list. An ENS Visa Agent Melbourne can help you apply for this visa. Here’s how it works:

Skilled workers

If you’re thinking about relocating to Australia, one of the best things you can do is to hire a skilled Visa agent. You’ll find a host of options, from employer-sponsored programs to skilled visas for skilled workers. These visa programs help you get the visa you need for the job you want. But you need to know your options and the best way to proceed. If you need help applying for a skilled visa, you should contact a visa agent in Melbourne.

Partner visa

If you are considering getting a partner visa, you should plan your application in advance. Make sure that you do not make any travel arrangements until you have received the positive results of your application. The visa will not be granted unless you have sponsorship from your de facto partner living in Australia. You also need to have satisfactory proof of your relationship and mutual commitment. If your partner visa application has been denied, there are several options available to you.

Student visa

A student visa agent Melbourne should be able to help you in the application process. This agent has the knowledge and experience to help you get the best visa possible. You can contact Livv Immigration for more information. They can also answer all your questions about applying for a student visa. There are many benefits to hiring a student visa agent Melbourne. Listed below are some of them:

Sponsorship requirements

The sponsoring family member must have a valid visa from the country the applicant wishes to immigrate to. There are several types of sponsors: a relative, a friend, a coworker, or a close friend. A sponsor may have any one of these characteristics. The sponsor may have any other relevant qualifications for the applicant, such as a teaching or business degree. The sponsor may also be a business owner, as long as they have experience in sponsoring immigrants in their respective countries.

If you need migration agent in Melbourne to ensure that the process goes smoothly and that you are being treated fairly, we are the one who can help. Contact our visa agents Melbourne today for a free quote.